About Me

My photo
I do not know much about me except that I'm weird.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

birds everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief...

Of course I would never for the rest of my natural life eat beef, game, pork, or any meat, meat... but if you had already read my overly dramatic post on the parrot attack, I said that I no longer have a problem eating birds. That same night, after the feather fuck attacked me, I ate Wendy's spicy chicken with a smile. I'm not smiling these days. God forbid if a teething baby was to bite me. Club it & fling it on a grill?
 Last time i quit 'the chicken', I just cared about the poor animal. Instead of chicken, I'd have mozzarella sticks, french fries or garlic bread. I didn't eat for my health, I ate making sure no one's mom was in my food. I was also smoking then too so there was no reason to eat healthy.  Now that I'm eating for my health, I think of all the diseases those nasty factory / slaughtered birds have. If I raised my own chicken, I honestly would probably send one off to be butchered every so often. I'd make it special, on birthdays. Happy Birthday Anya, here's your butchered chicken. For now, I wont purposely taunt and threaten fowls or give tuna fishes the stink eye but I will avoid it and murder a cucumber... with my bare hands.

slice in half lengthwise & scoop out  center & seeds, put in bowl

I added 1/4 of a pickle, ounce of feta cheese, chives, green onions

1/2 cup cottage cheese, tablespoon of flax & raw sunflower seeds. 


fold all ingredients together and top hollow cucumber. 

so delish!

I would love to think of other ways/versions of this. I also cant wait to try my second batch of homemade granola, new recipe with natural homemade applesauce instead of brown sugar.