About Me

My photo
I do not know much about me except that I'm weird.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Live long and prosper, spawns!

Hay, Paula, Paula Dean...

what did your kid eat for lunch, shuga?

 Mine ate this, swallowed down with their glass of  WATER.

Avacado,  green peppers, tomatoes, green onions
and homegrown alfalfa/chives mixed sprout & pea shoots.
oh and brocolli and cucumbers,spinach and kale... on sprouted toast
& an orange.  



I think I have every right to brag about my perfect humans. I never grew up eating this healthy stuff and look at me. I'm a few pecan pies short of looking like Paula and her hubby. I never want my kids hating their bodies like I did/do mine. Never too late to change (for me) but it's also never too early to start (for my spawns). Sure they love pop but they also pretty much love every single raw vegetable and fruit available. Just gotta know how to mix/cut and prepare it. 
Yay, health.