About Me

My photo
I do not know much about me except that I'm weird.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

hand over my heart

I'm not gonna go overboard because I want to keep true to my life mission of being honest.

           The promises that I can promise to promise...

  • I will never smoke another fucking cigarette again.
  • I will never buy "fat free" anything, unless it's naturally fat free, like saliva, tears or cabbage.
  • I will never really buy saliva or tears, I will continue to make those on my own for free. 
  • I also will never buy those 100 calories packs of cookies or low fat anything, unless it's naturally low fat like a communion "body of christ" wafer or a quarter of a vegan cookie from pattycakes.
  • I wouldn't really buy communion wafers.. wait, yes I would. Those are carbs, I love carbs. Holy carbs, even better! win win.
  • I will drink water out of my "comfest" mug several times a day. NOT Pabst Blue Ribbon, several times a day. 
  • ^  I will still pee... a lot  ^
  • I will probably hate myself a lot and wonder why I am even trying. 
  • I will not lie to myself about what I am eating. 
  • and I will try my best.