About Me

My photo
I do not know much about me except that I'm weird.

Friday, June 24, 2011

quotes shmoats

"Go Hard or Go Home!" 
          - every jock & coach alive
umm... Can anyone tell me whats wrong with going home? i love home. This is not very assuring at all

"We're all going to die. The Trick is not to rush it" 
         - MacGyver
*talking dramatically* Should I put down this cup of  melted colby cheese, MacGyver?

"Death is peacful, easy ... life is harder ..." 
          - Bella Swan, that Kristen Stewart chick
Yeah, if you're into kissing dogs & bats. You, no facial muscle having, negative nancy, go eat a sandwich. Get some UV rays, Vitamin D or colored foundation while you're at it. (can you tell I'm not a fan of her?)


"ha ha ha, dying tickles ..." 
          - Ralph Wiggum
I guess that one is good to know *wiping brow*