About Me

My photo
I do not know much about me except that I'm weird.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

full of if and or buts

This is not a diet blog. I am not following prayers, powder shakes, "Hi, I'm Ronnie" diet pills. There will be no fat free dressings, freeze dehydrated African berries or any miracle chocolates. This will be slow and boring and that's ok because I am not looking to get into a bikini next week, or even this summer or even... ever. ha! Can you imagine? What if, along with my clumsiness, bouncy go wild boobs and my father's dna/genes that created my trowel/spade/shovel shaped ass, I have no business even dreaming of bikinis. I would be labeled the town perv. 1st, my bottom would drop because I have no ass then my boobs would slide and drop out, one after the other, from bending over. Grown men and children will point, wail and cry, jail is where I go and my kids lives and eyes are ruined. Not taking any chances. no no no never. ew. (Well, unless it's slapping on a loin cloth and bellowing out to the neighborhood, I'd totally do that, fat or not.)

This is just my blog to vent about kicking any bad habits and finding ways to get healthier and hopefully a lot smaller.

I love my spawns, more than I ever, crushed on, or loved my own self. They're the reason that I quit smoking, buy fruits & vegetables and say no to street drugs & gangs. I am not doing enough though. I want to practice what I preach. I cant command them to be the healthiest humans alive and outlive everyone, forever, twice when I'm still unhealthy... BUT this really shouldn't be all that hard since the kids have been raised mostly on a vegetarian diet (up until this year, where we are now eating foul fowls). We eat mostly whole wheat & grain, avoid enriched or white rice and bread. We never eat beef, pork or game meat, of course *retch* Less than a year ago I changed a lot of the processed food habits but we're still using butter, salt mayo and cheese PIZZA for flavor... *sigh* BUT this has proven to be pretty friggin hard.

I gotta come up with some cheers, battle cries, mantras or motto's to keep me going for rest of my days.

(ooh, HEY-LLO*snapping fingers* that's totally my next future post!)