About Me

My photo
I do not know much about me except that I'm weird.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

They're not going to be crack-heads

I was having a guilt trip about letting my little chick drink a Fanta Orange today. Then I looked at her lunch, it was so healthy and now we sit and eat dinner it is 100% vegetables and they're chowing it down mmmm-ing and all that good stuff. Fuck it! my guilt is out the door. I snapped a few pictures tho to remember the moment, i guess. My humans eat well enough one pop in a blue moon isn't going to hurt. I just get paranoid of the addiction. I want them to hate it but I also want them to enjoy the awesome sugary orange taste of Fanta while drinking out of a bottle.

Dinner was roasted spaghetti squash topped with onions, yellow squash, zucchini, kale, spinach, garlic and bok choy. Kids ate every bit of it and my chick got seconds. Unreal :)